Everything you need for your training is HERE!
It doesn’t matter if you are a beginner or a long term fitness enthusiast, live in Pārdaugava, the city centre or on the right bank of Riga. It doesn’t matter if you are a fan of morning or evening training, or prefer a gym or group training, because everything you need is here!
ON YOUR WAY
MyFitness sports clubs are located in the following districts: Pleskodāle, Imanta, Zolitūde, Ziepniekkalns, city centre (4), Purvciems (2), Jugla, Sarkandaugava which means that in the morning you can go to the sports club that is close to your home, in the evening – to the one which is closer to your work, but during weekends – to another one and try something new.
In addition, 2 more sports clubs will be added to your membership in a year – MyFitness Sāga and MyFitness Rīga Plaza.
MyFitness membership is active in all MyFitness sports clubs in Riga. To start training, join the club at the website or in the sports club on site. Until 31.08, joining fee is € 0!
The membership fee depends on the time of day you want to do sports. The monthly fee for a daily package is €29 (Mon-Fri 6:30-15:00 / S, Sun – 9:00-21:00), the monthly fee for a full-time package is €45 (Mon-Fri 6:30-22:00) / Fri 6:30-21: 00 / S, Sun – 9:00-21:00). Group trainings, visiting of sauna and SPA areas are included in the package.
If you have never been to MyFitness, you can try each of the MyFitness clubs once for € 3.
Whether you choose a group training, an individual personal workout, a workout with a friend or a gym visit, you will be assisted by a professional trainer. Only by trying different things you will understand what kind of doing sports you like best. If you are not sure what to do in a sports club – start with this.
MyFitness unites people who want a healthy body and the uplifting feeling after a hard workout. These are people who train with their favourite trainer or in their favourite MyFitness gym during the week, relax in the MyFitness SPA area and on weekends walk 15,000 steps, run 10 km or play squash with friends. MyFitness members are people who are united by a healthy lifestyle.
JOIN NOW AND RECEIVE GIFTS
Join until 31.08.2021
- Joining fee €0 (regular joining fee €30 on site/€20 online)
- NETFIT online trainings for 10 days free of charge
What do You need to know before visiting a sports club?
You can visit the sports club:
- If you have been vaccinated. (14 days after the second vaccine Moderna, BioNTech Pfizer, 14 days after the vaccine Johnson & Johnson, 21 days after the first vaccine AstraZeneca). When visiting the club, show Your certificate electronically or in a printed version to administrator + Your ID.
- If you have had Covid-19 (in the last 180 days). When visiting the club, show Your certificate electronically or in a printed version to administrator + Your ID.
- With Covid-19 negative test. The test is valid for 48 hours. When visiting the club, show Your negative test result certificate electronically or in a printed version to administrator + Your ID.