Now, a few times a week, instead of watching Netflix plan a visit to MyFitness, because there’s now a special MyFitness membership (EUR 32) for adolescents aged 12-15 years.
With a Youth Membership you can visit and attend:
- all MyFitness sports club gyms;
- youth group trainings at individual clubs (you will find them in the list of activities under the word combination “Youth Training “)
- train with a Personal Trainer. Choose your trainer here.
Youth exercise goals:
- improve and develop youth’s physical capabilities;
- improve youth’s health;
- promote an active and healthy lifestyle among adolescents;
- make physical exercise an integral part of adolescents’ daily lives.
Things to remember:
- on your visit, when buying your membership, you must arrive at the club with your lawful representative – one of your parents;
- you may only visit the club gyms accompanied by your representative or a private trainer;
- you are not allowed to attend group activities, which are not “Youth Trainings”.
To view all the terms and the conditions of the youth agreement, click here.
See you at the gym!
Good manners at the gym
- Always dress in accordance with the training’s content, wear appropriate footwear and always use the training towel.
- It is recommended to use closed footwear in the gym, and flip flops at the showers and the swimming pool – for both hygiene and safety reasons.
- Locker room’s lockers can be used only during the training.
- Don’t take your mobile phone to the training – leave it in the locker or in the safe.
- To participate in the group training, get your ticket at the club’s info desk and give it to the trainer at the beginning of the training.
- Cancel your bookings in time via internet, if you can’t make it. It is not possible to cancel the booking over the phone.
- Don’t be late to the group training – it distracts other participants, and non-sufficient warm up can elevate risk of injury.
- After the practice, clean the training equipment with an appropriate disinfectant and put it back to its place.
- Use all the equipment carefully and in the purpose intended; if needed, ask the trainer for help or advice.
- Drink plenty of fluids during and after the practise.
- Shaving and hair colouring is prohibited at the club premises.
- It is prohibited to use oils, honey, salts and other skincare products in the saunas.
- Wear appropriate swimwear (it is prohibited to swim in shorts; swimwear with nets, chains, locks and buttons is also prohibited) while using the swimming pool (MyFitness Radisson BLU Daugava).
- Before using the swimming pool, please wash yourself thoroughly, without swimwear. It is obligatory to wash yourself between using the sauna and entering the swimming pool.
- It is obligatory to tie up long hair while swimming; if possible, please use the swim cap.
- There is a right side rule at the swimming pool’s lane; please follow the markings and consider the group trainings in the water.
- Be friendly towards other club members; consider the others who train in the same space.