Now, a few times a week, instead of watching Netflix plan a visit to MyFitness, because there’s now a special MyFitness membership (EUR 34) for adolescents aged 12-15 years.
With a Youth Membership you can visit and attend:
- all MyFitness sports club gyms;
- youth group trainings at individual clubs (you will find them in the list of activities under the word combination “Youth Training “)
- train with a Personal Trainer. Choose your trainer here.
Youth exercise goals:
- improve and develop youth’s physical capabilities;
- improve youth’s health;
- promote an active and healthy lifestyle among adolescents;
- make physical exercise an integral part of adolescents’ daily lives.
Things to remember:
- on your visit, when buying your membership, you must arrive at the club with your lawful representative – one of your parents;
- you may only visit the club gyms accompanied by your representative or a private trainer;
- you are not allowed to attend group activities, which are not “Youth Trainings”.
Youth can take the opportunity to try out the “Youth Training” once for EUR 3 or use the free coupon if they have received one. At the age of 12 to 15 years, a child must visit the club accompanied by an adult, attending the “Youth class”, a companion is not required.
To view all the terms and the conditions of the youth agreement, click here.
See you at the gym!
Good manners at the gym
- Always dress in accordance with the training’s content, wear appropriate footwear and always use the training towel.
- It is recommended to use closed footwear in the gym, and flip flops at the showers and the swimming pool – for both hygiene and safety reasons.
- Locker room’s lockers can be used only during the training.
- Don’t take your mobile phone to the training – leave it in the locker or in the safe.
- To participate in the group training, get your ticket at the club’s info desk and give it to the trainer at the beginning of the training.
- Cancel your bookings in time via internet, if you can’t make it. It is not possible to cancel the booking over the phone.
- Don’t be late to the group training – it distracts other participants, and non-sufficient warm up can elevate risk of injury.
- After the practice, clean the training equipment with an appropriate disinfectant and put it back to its place.
- Use all the equipment carefully and in the purpose intended; if needed, ask the trainer for help or advice.
- Drink plenty of fluids during and after the practise.
- Shaving and hair colouring is prohibited at the club premises.
- It is prohibited to use oils, honey, salts and other skincare products in the saunas.
- Wear appropriate swimwear (it is prohibited to swim in shorts; swimwear with nets, chains, locks and buttons is also prohibited) while using the swimming pool (MyFitness Radisson BLU Daugava).
- Before using the swimming pool, please wash yourself thoroughly, without swimwear. It is obligatory to wash yourself between using the sauna and entering the swimming pool.
- It is obligatory to tie up long hair while swimming; if possible, please use the swim cap.
- There is a right side rule at the swimming pool’s lane; please follow the markings and consider the group trainings in the water.
- Be friendly towards other club members; consider the others who train in the same space.