Time until start
EVENT TIME AND VENUE
- A participant will complete 5 tasks; the coach will record the time and evaluate the performance of the tasks.
- When the tasks are completed, the coach and the participant put their signatures under the result achieved by the participant.
- After completion of the task, it is up to the participant if they want to stay and support other participants or leave.
COMPLETION OF TASKS
- Dumbbell snatch (for women 10 kg, for men 20 kg). As many reps as possible in 1 minute (1 min. AMRAP).
- Dumbbell box step overs As many reps as possible in 1 minute (1 min. AMRAP).
- Assault Bike exercise bike maximum ride. Calories (burnt) in 2 minutes.
- Burpess. As many reps as possible in 1 minute (1 min. AMRAP).
- Rowing on Concept 2 gym unit. Row 400 m in the shortest time possible.
|For members||For others|
|Eur 5.00||Eur 8,50|
REGISTRATION OF PARTICIPANTS
- Registration takes place both on the MyFitness website and on the spot at the club.
- Number of participants is limited.
- You will receive confirmation of registration to the specified e-mail address. (If it is not received, please check the spam folder).
AT THE SPORTS CLUB, THE PARTICIPANT SHALL CONFIRM THE FOLLOWING WITH THEIR SIGNATURE on the result sheets
- They agree with the terms of the event;
- All the recorded results are correct;
- They are aware that SIA “MyFitness”, as the organiser of the event, does not bear responsibility for any sustained injuries or health issues of the participant while taking part in the competition;
- They agree that SIA MyFitness will publish the results on the event website after the event (name and the first 6 digits of phone number will be stated);
- By registering, they agree to receive information related to the competition to the specified e-mail, as well as to the specified phone number;
- The participant confirms and gives the Organiser rights, on their own or by authorising third parties, to take photos, videos and make other sound and visual information recordings of the participants, and is fully informed about it, as well as to collect, keep and process information about the participant on text, sound and visual data carriers. Processing of information, among others, shall be considered to be the right to collect, register, enter, store, organise, transform, use, transfer, transmit and delete information about the participant;
- If necessary, the Organiser may transfer the said information to related companies, as well as to other third parties. The Organiser has the right to use the aforementioned information and data in advertising campaigns of the Event. Copyright, distribution rights and other ownership rights to photos, recordings and other obtained information are held by the Organiser.
RESULTS AND PRIZES
- The results will be published on the website in the event section “Results” no later than 4 days after the competition.
- The top 3 places in the women’s category and the top 3 places in the men’s category will automatically qualify for the final.
- The participants who have not qualified for the final may participate in other rounds.
- The participants who have qualified for the final do not participate in other rounds.
- The final will take place on 9 January 2021, at MyFitness Aleja from 11:00 until 13:00.
- The final will be streamed live on the MyFitness Facebook page.
- The prizes in the 3 rounds of CrossTraining are provided by MyFitness cooperation partners.
- The prizes in the CrossTraining final are provided by MyFitness and Dāvanu Serviss.
Main prizes in the final
- The 1st place winners in the women’s and men’s competition will receive EUR 100 gift cards from Dāvanu Serviss.
- The 2nd place winners in the women’s and men’s competition will receive EUR 50 gift cards from Dāvanu Serviss.
- The 3rd place winners in the women’s and men’s competition will get a delicious dinner and cinema tickets.
If You have question, please write to us: email@example.com