Important information concerning the working order of MyFitness sports clubs
We confirm that MyFitness sports clubs in Latvia continue their work as usual.
The health and well-being of MyFitness members is paramount to us. Due to the emergency situation evoked by the Government of the Republic of Latvia, we have decided to keep the clubs’ opening hours normal but to make the following changes to the work order of MyFitness sports clubs.
- Changed club training schedule to disperse the number of people in wardrobes and gyms.
- From 14.03.2020 we will close all saunas in our clubs.
- From 14.03.2020 we will close Kids room.
- From 13.03.2020 Youth contract is declared paused and Youth trainings are canceled (exact information will be sent to the Youth membership members email addresses by 16.03.2020).
- From 14.03.2020 payments in cash are prohibited in our clubs.
- From 13.03.2020 Private trainings will not be sold to persons who have recently entered Latvia from abroad
MyFitness clubs are equipped with disinfectants and our clubs’ cleaning routines ensure daily surface cleaning and thorough nightly cleaning of the club. The cleaning agents used in the club meet the requirements of the Health Board and ensure adequate cleanliness. If you want more protection, we recommend always using a large exercise towel for both group training and gym workouts.
Any member who wishes to suspend their membership during a national emergency can put on-hold contract starting immediately by informing their home club via email or on-site. Putting contract on-hold is free of charge for members and can be stopped at any time during 13.03.2020 – 14.04.2020.
We ask each member to pay special attention to their health before visiting the club and to choose their training schedule accordingly:
- Please do not visit the club if you feel unwell, have cough, fever or other symptoms.
- Thoroughly clean all exercise equipment and mats before and after your workout.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water.
- Always use a training towel both in group training and in the gym.
- Avoid close contact with your training companions.
- Drink enough water, eat healthy food and sleep well.
- Stay calm.
These decisions have been made on 13.03.2020 at 17:00, and we keep ourselves informed of the emergency situation in the country. We are ready to act promptly if needed and to inform our members. Every day, our MyFitness team strives to ensure that our members can continue their daily workout routines and take care of their health as safely as possible.
Let’s stay healthy! See you at the training!