|MyFitness Walk is an active hiking-type measure in fresh air with tasks to be performed during a limited period.
- Spend time actively and exploring outdoors the districts of Riga.
- The distance that you will cover during the Walk could be 8 to 15 km — it depends on how successful you are in finding the objects and in what order.
- The minimum time what we accept is from 90 min and more. If team will send, that they did it less than 90 min – then team’s result will be disqualified.
- A team can be made up of 2 to 4 participants.
- Age — at least one person in a team must be an adult.
|EVENT TIME AND VENUE
- from 29 May to 13 Jun. You can choose the most convenient date and time for you
- Place – Ropaži (new one), Jūrmala, Olaine, Stopiņi, Mangaļsala.
For a team (2-4 persons):
|REGISTRATION OF PARTICIPANTS
- Online registration of participants and payment is to be performed by one person of the team.
- After a successful registration, the team will receive a confirmation email within 36 hours.
- Registration on the MyFitness website;
- You will receive confirmation email after registration within 36 hours and this by-law in e-mail;
- Participants will receive all the necessary materials after you have chosen which Walks you want to take. (but no sooner than the evening of May 28)
- When you start a Walk, turn on a sport application (e.g. Strava, Runkeeper, Mapmyrun, etc.) and go for a walk in search of 28 – 30 photos of checkpoints, performing tasks, answering questions;
- Photos of checkpoints, answers to questions, complete tasks, send as soon as you have completed your Walk.
- In conclusion, you should send a screenshot image from an application that shows the your walk map and duration.
- The order in which objects are searched is within the command;
- When you have reached one of the points of the card, you must search for the location displayed in the photograph.
- Take a picture from the same pivot as in a given photograph;
- One of the team’s members must appear in all the pictures.
- After taking a picture, send it to the telephone number indicated in the questionnaire, recording the serial number of the item and/or the answer to the question and/or fulfilling the task and/or the number/letter found;
- Each team will also appear in the MyFitness Walk Annual Summary table (details below).
|MATERIALS OF THE EVENT
- Google folder with marked points where you will have to go.
- PDF with a table that will specify the objects to be searched for.
*In the table of objects you are looking for, you’ll see what you need to do there: simply make photo-fixations and do the task, or answer the question, or find a letter/number.
|POINTS SYSTEM AND AWARDS
- Planning 5-7 “MyFitness Walks” as part of the year;
- At the end of each MyFitness Walk, the results of all the teams will be summarized and displayed in the table;
- There will be two results tables: one will be about the specific MyFitness Walk and the other will be a summary of all MyFitness Walk 2021 events;
- At the end of each MyFitness Walk, the first fice-places winning teams will receive awards;
- Five teams will get the lottery awards;
- At the end of the year, all the first three-place winning teams in the MyFitness Walk 2021 summary will receive the big awards from MyFitness and partners.
|CLOTHING and EQUIPMENT
- Clothing and footwear appropriate to the weather;
- Take drinking water;
- Picnic is always a good idea;
- Warm tea/coffee in the Thermos;
- Recommend shoes that do not pass moisture.
Share Your Walk feelings and emotions with @myfitnesslv and #myfitnesspatra on social networks.
If there are questions, write to: email@example.com
Have a great walk!