Download TrainAway and win trip to Milan!
TrainAway is a global platform connecting travelers with fitness clubs, providing a convenient way to handle one-time visits for both clubs and users. Our database contains more than 130.000 gyms all over the world, allowing users to locate the nearest fitness clubs (as well as all relevant information) and if the club is a TrainAway partner, the user can buy access directly in the app or website.
19.02. – 18.03.2018 reduced price for daypass to MyFitness! Only 3 EUR!
Download TrainAway app and maybe You will be the lucky one who will win trip to Milan!
Competition terms for the TrainAway:
- Everyone can participate except for MyFitness Latvia office members who cannot participate in the competition.
- To enter the competition, you have too,
- Download the app or go to trainaway.fit and use the invitation code MYLTA when creating a user. The code can be written when signing up or in your personal info “invitation code”
- The prize is a trip for two to Milan and back from including, flight, accommodation in 3*Hotel from Thursday to Sunday and passes to one of TrainAway partner gyms. Trip has to take place latest on October 2018. Trip value is maximum 500 euros.
Picking the winner
- Milan Trip
- TrainAway will pick a MyFitness or non-member who has downloaded and created the app using the code to do the registration. A random user
- The winner of the prize will be announced on the 20.03.2018 on MyFitness Social media and the winner will receive notification via email.
- TrainAway will handle all bookings etc.
- Accepting the prize by winner is considered as granting an authorization to use winner’s name in the media, advertising, PR campaigns and other events without paying an additional fee to the winner and without signing corresponding agreement.
- The Organiser has unilateral right to cancel the campaign and to stop the issue of prizes in cases when the rules are violated, or force majeure circumstances, immediately notifying the campaign participants via website and social media.
- All complaints in relation to the organization and/or the conduct must be submitted in writing until 31.01.2018 by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org with the tag “MYLTA”. Complaint must contain requester’s first and last name and a description of possible dissatisfaction. Campaign organizer shall review the complaints within 5 working days from the date of receiving the complaint and notify the requester’s of its decision in writing to the address specified in the complaint.