Collect for a gift
Are you loyal to one and only one MyFitness sports club daily? Then it is time to challenge yourself and discover new horizons.
Your task is to complete 10 workouts in at least 4 different MyFitness sports clubs.
For instance, you can complete 7 workouts in one club and 3 workouts in three different clubs.
The Collect for a Gift challenge takes place from 06.12. until 26.12.2021.
After visiting the gym or a group training, go to the receptionist with a “Collect for a Gift” card and get a stamp for the visit.
Once you have completed the challenge tasks, you will be able to choose one of the following prizes:
- MyFitness winter cap
- Body Analysis performed by a Personal Trainer
- MyFitness microfiber training towel
You can receive the prize from the club administrator upon returning the card to the administrator.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Collect for a Gift is a physical stamp challenge that can be entered by any MyFitness member who has an active membership agreement for one of the subscription types, or visits the sports club based on a Period Card, or purchases one-time visits.
- The gift cannot be exchanged for cash or another product.
- Limited availability of gifts. The sports club reserves the right to change the type of gift.
- The sports club has the right not to give away the gift if it is established that the participant did not take part in the challenge in good faith.
- The stamp is awarded if the member has spent at least 30 minutes in the sports club.
- If a member participate in 2 group trainings in a row or spends at least 1 hour in the gym, 1 stamp is awarded for one visit.
- In the Collect for a Gift challenge, from 06.12. until 26.12.2021 a member can participate once.
- The gift must be withdrawn by 09.01.2022.
- The following sports clubs participate in the challenge: Bolero, Domina, Sky & More, Galleria Riga, Matīss, Imanta, Barona Centrs, Zolitūde, Dzelzava, Alfa, Aleja, Upītis, Sāga.