Changes at MyFitness clubs from 11.10.2021
Dear members and visitors of MyFitness!
Due to Cabinet of Ministers order No. 720 “Declaring an Emergency Situation” entering into force, we inform that MyFitness continues operating with the following changes, which enter into force on 11.10.2021:
- Sports clubs continue to operate at the “green safety level”, which provides for entry only with an interoperable COVID-19 vaccination or recovery certificate;
- Group classes’ capacity has been reduced to 20 persons per class;
- Limited number of visitors. Before attending the sports club, please check the capacity of the sports club during the selected visit;
- It is necessary to wear a face mask in the reception area and changing rooms, except when training in the gym;
- Please maintain a distance of 2 metres in the premises.
See you at the trainings!