COVID-19 safety in MyFitness sports clubs
MyFitness takes care of a safe environment
- MyFitness clubs provide hand and surface disinfectants and paper towels.
- In MyFitness clubs it is possible to wash your hands with warm water, soap and dry them with paper towels.
- MyFitness club cleaning conditions provide for regular cleaning of all surfaces on a daily basis and thorough cleaning of the club at night.
- MyFitness clubs have limited cash payments. Payment in cash is possible only in the following sports clubs: Barona Centrs, Dzelzava, Galleria Riga, Imanta, Sky&More.
- Taking care of its safety and safety of others, MyFitness clubs no longer print group class tickets.
- For easier distance determination, markings are available on the floor in group studios.
- With the aim of controlling the restricted occupancy of the club, before the visit, please check current club occupancy HERE.
How you should take care of your safety
- Keep at least 2 m physical distance from other club visitors and staff.
- Only lockers not marked with an “X” may be used in changing rooms.
- Using the funds provided by the sports club, thoroughly disinfect the sports club equipment, including exercise machines, lockers and surfaces before and after use.
- Take extra care of hand hygiene.
- Do not linger in the locker room or club’s reception area.
- During training, it is mandatory to use a towel – both in group sessions and in the gym, putting it on the exercise machine or mat, during its use.
- If possible, do not use the sports club shower.
- If you feel unwell or have a cough, fever or other symptoms, stay home!
- In all sports clubs – in the reception area and locker room it is mandatory to wear a face mask.
- Before visiting the sports club, please check current club occupancy HERE.
What do You need to know before visiting a sports club?
You can visit the sports club:
- If you have been vaccinated. (14 days after the second vaccine Moderna, BioNTech Pfizer, 14 days after the vaccine Johnson & Johnson, 21 days after the first vaccine AstraZeneca). When visiting the club, show Your certificate electronically or in a printed version to administrator + Your ID.
- If you have had Covid-19 (in the last 180 days). When visiting the club, show Your certificate electronically or in a printed version to administrator + Your ID.
- With Covid-19 negative test. The test is valid for 48 hours. The test is free until the August. When visiting the club, show Your negative test result certificate electronically or in a printed version to administrator + Your ID.
MyFitness keeps track of all current information and guarantees a prompt response to any future changes set by the state.
Keep being active and take care of yourself!