COVID-19 safety in MyFitness sports clubs (updated on 21.12.2020)
Based on the decision made by the government of Latvia, we would like to inform you that from 21.12.2020 all MyFitness sports clubs all over Riga will be closed. More information here.
MyFitness takes care of a safe environment
- MyFitness clubs provide hand and surface disinfectants and paper towels.
- In MyFitness clubs it is possible to wash your hands with warm water, soap and dry them with paper towels.
- MyFitness club cleaning conditions provide for regular cleaning of all surfaces on a daily basis and thorough cleaning of the club at night.
- MyFitness clubs have limited cash payments. Payment in cash is possible only in the following sports clubs: Barona Centrs, Dzelzava, Galleria Riga, Imanta, Sky&More.
- Taking care of its safety and safety of others, MyFitness clubs no longer print group class tickets.
- For easier distance determination, markings are available on the floor in group studios.
- The organization of indoor group classes in MyFitness clubs has been suspended in the period from 17.10.2020 to 06.12.2020.
- Saunas, solarium and SPA area are closed in the period from 09.11.2020 to 06.12.2020.
- Starting from 27.11.2020 a gym booking will be implemented, with the aim of controlling the flow of visitors in our sports clubs.*
How you should take care of your safety
- Keep at least 2 m physical distance from other club visitors, staff.
- Only lockers not marked with an “X” may be used in changing rooms.
- Using the funds provided by the sports club, thoroughly disinfect the sports club equipment, including exercise machines, lockers and surfaces before and after use.
- Take extra care of hand hygiene.
- Do not linger in the locker room or club’s reception area.
- During training, it is mandatory to use a towel – both in group sessions and in the gym, putting it on the exercise machine or mat, during its use.
- If possible, do not use the sports club shower.
- We encourage the elderly to visit the sports club during less busy hours. (To find out the occupancy of the club, please contact the administration of the sports club).
- If you feel unwell or have a cough, fever or other symptoms, stay home!
- From 17.10.2020 in all sports clubs – in the reception area and locker room it is mandatory to wear a face mask.
- It is not allowed to use the sports club locker room when attending an OUTDOOR group class.
- Before visiting the sports club, please book Your place in the MyFitness mobile App or on the website by logging in to Your self-service profile.*
- You can confirm a gym visit at the club no earlier than 15 minutes before.*
- Do not stay in the locker room for more than 15 minutes before and 15 minutes after training.*
MyFitness keeps track of all current information and guarantees a prompt response to any future changes set by the state.
Keep being active and take care of yourself!