COVID-19 safety in MyFitness sports clubs (updated on 26.11.2020)
MyFitness sports clubs continue to operate as usual, in compliance with national safety requirements to limit the spread of COVID-19, and encourage MyFitness Members and visitors to take care of their health and the health of those around them.
MyFitness takes care of a safe environment
- MyFitness clubs provide hand and surface disinfectants and paper towels.
- In MyFitness clubs it is possible to wash your hands with warm water, soap and dry them with paper towels.
- MyFitness club cleaning conditions provide for regular cleaning of all surfaces on a daily basis and thorough cleaning of the club at night.
- MyFitness clubs have limited cash payments. Payment in cash is possible only in the following sports clubs: Barona Centrs, Dzelzava, Galleria Riga, Imanta, Sky&More.
- Taking care of its safety and safety of others, MyFitness clubs no longer print group class tickets.
- For easier distance determination, markings are available on the floor in group studios.
- The organization of indoor group classes in MyFitness clubs has been suspended in the period from 17.10.2020 to 06.12.2020.
- Saunas, solarium and SPA area are closed in the period from 09.11.2020 to 06.12.2020.
- Starting from 27.11.2020 a gym booking will be implemented, with the aim of controlling the flow of visitors in our sports clubs.*
How you should take care of your safety
- Keep at least 2 m physical distance from other club visitors, staff.
- Only lockers not marked with an “X” may be used in changing rooms.
- Using the funds provided by the sports club, thoroughly disinfect the sports club equipment, including exercise machines, lockers and surfaces before and after use.
- Take extra care of hand hygiene.
- Do not linger in the locker room or club’s reception area.
- During training, it is mandatory to use a towel – both in group sessions and in the gym, putting it on the exercise machine or mat, during its use.
- If possible, do not use the sports club shower.
- We encourage the elderly to visit the sports club during less busy hours. (To find out the occupancy of the club, please contact the administration of the sports club).
- If you feel unwell or have a cough, fever or other symptoms, stay home!
- From 17.10.2020 in all sports clubs – in the reception area and locker room it is mandatory to wear a face mask.
- It is not allowed to use the sports club locker room when attending an OUTDOOR group class.
- Before visiting the sports club, please book Your place in the MyFitness mobile App or on the website by logging in to Your self-service profile.*
- You can confirm a gym visit at the club no earlier than 15 minutes before.*
- Do not stay in the locker room for more than 15 minutes before and 15 minutes after training.*
MyFitness keeps track of all current information and guarantees a prompt response to any future changes set by the state.
Keep being active and take care of yourself!